Explore Our Programs
$47 - $497
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
In this three part training you will learn:
- Identifying Race Relations Risks in Your Organization – A step by step virtual guide on how to identify interdepartmental conflict caused by an outdated employee relations and diversity standard within the organization
- Uncovering Bias in the Workplace – Learn how to self-identify internal policies that can lead to Public Relations and Human Resource challenges that are misaligned with DEI standards
- Race Relations & Revenue Impact in America. What to Do Next? –A comprehensive view of the financial impact to sectors surrounding the diversity conversation and the risks of not addressing challenges within an organization
$997 & Up
Having a marketing strategy that aligns to the revenue goals of your organization is a key element needed in any successful campaign.
In the Marketing Strategy for Organizational Advancement course you will learn how to create an execute a marketing strategy for the company along with how to automate the marketing campaign.
This course is for the business owner that is committed to increasing sales in their business while creating a customer experience that will turn customers into raving fans.
This easy to follow online program has over 4 hours of sales training from our instructor with over 20 years of sales experience and comes with a downloadable workbook.
In this course you will learn the watch items and risks that can come as a part of an international market expansion launch along with how to assess the benefits that align with your organization’s mission statement.
This coursework focuses on the 9 key areas within each market expansion plan and will guide you on how to validate the project benefits
Factoring in expanding operations abroad can add several factors that if not properly managed can create a negative brand reputation and contribute to the failure of a project.
This course provides a full instructional implementation plan with guided steps on how to prepare the internal support departments for increased production driven by the market expansion plan while also maintaining the level of service for existing customers.
When assessing the technology needs for an international expansion many factors must be considered that all align with the overall strategy plan for the project.
In this course you will explore in detail the technology requirements and cybersecurity risks to watch for when selecting a SAAS or traditional hard-wired systems through our 12-point technology assessment plan.
Business Process Improvement
The Process Improvement for Profit (PIP) program is designed to position organization to scale to higher profit goals.
Through a blend of online and offline support participants will identify the root cause of existing process gaps that are creating revenue leakage along with designing a enhanced business process to:
- Create a better client experience
- Reduce operations cost
- Establish consistent employee metrics and KPIs
- Provide clarity and direction to employees on how to complete tasks and work assignments
- and more
$9,997 Access for 3 people per company
Business Strategy & Fundamentals
Expert Training Designed for companies that are selling to Corporate companies.
Take the confusion and frustration of not knowing how to accelerate your business. This online self-study program delivers the fundamental blueprint to create a profitable business.
$20,000 Access for 3 people per company
The Next Level Of Your Organization Is Waiting...
Speak with an adviser today