Global Standards for Effective People Management
COMMUNICATION MISHAPS CAN ACCOUNT FOR OVER 70% OF EMPLOYEE TURNOVER AND EXECUTIVE BURNOUT WITHIN AN ORGANIZATION.
This course provides a deep dive into how to create a project launch communication plan along with continued internal communications that can create employee culture which supports the organization’s success, all while maintaining appropriate alignment to the local culture.
- Avoid Human Resources Mishaps that Negatively Impact the Bottomline
- Creating Effective Culture Based Communication to Scale an International Organization
- The 5 Key Factors to Consider When Hiring a Human Resources Executive or Outsourcing the Service
- The Back Up Plan – “What to Do When Communication Breakdown Occurs”
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS
LaDawn Townsend, CEO & Founder VOS Group
Christine Hammond, LHMC & NCC, Director of People & Culture at VOS Group
Total Time to Complete: 6-8 hours
(this is inclusive of the video training & completion of the workbook)
What is included:
- Detailed program workbook to guide you through the course
- Leading industry guest expert with hands on experience in Executive Leadership Development and Employee Engagement Training
GET STARTED TODAY
The Next Level Of Your Organization Is Waiting...
Speak with an adviser today