International Market Expansion -The Watch Items & Risks
MARKET EXPANSION CAN BENEFIT A COMPANY BY EXPANDING THE FOOTPRINT AND BRAND TO A NEW GEOGRAPHICAL TO AIDE IN INCREASING REVENUE FOR THE ORGANIZATION.
In this course you will learn the watch items and risks that can come as a part of an international market expansion launch along with how to assess the benefits that align with your organization’s mission statement.
This coursework focuses on the 9 key areas within each market expansion plan and will guide you on how to validate the project benefits from a ROI perspective, identify the watch items that can appear within an international business expansion plan along with creating a recovery plan for managing risk.
- Effective Market Expansion Planning & Management
- The 4 Fundamental Foundations to a Market Expansion Plan
- Assessing the Profitability of the Market
- Leveraging Non-Traditional Data to Determine a Regions Monetary Value
- Effective Assessment of Profit Margins
- Determining ROI Projections & Accelerated Growth Metrics
- Sales & Marketing Strategy for International Markets
- Avoiding Culture Communication Mishaps during Advertising Campaigns & Sales
- Consultations Selecting the Expansion Model Best Suited for the Organization
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS
LaDawn Townsend, CEO & Founder VOS Group
Michelle Vallejo, Community & Business Development Strategist
Total Time to Complete: 15-20 hours
(this is inclusive of the video training & completion of the workbook)
What is included:
· 66-page program workbook to guide you through the course
GET STARTED TODAY
The Next Level Of Your Organization Is Waiting...
Speak with an adviser today