Process Improvement for International Market Expansion
OUTDATED OR MISALIGNED INTERNAL BUSINESS OPERATION PROCESSES CAN CONTRIBUTE TO A LOSS OF 30% FOR AN ORGANIZATION.
Factoring in expanding operations abroad can add several factors that if not properly managed can create a negative brand reputation and contribute to the failure of a project. This course provides a full instructional implementation plan with guided steps on how to prepare the internal support departments for increased production driven by the market expansion plan while also maintaining the level of service for existing customers.
- Identifying Internal and External Customer Servicing Needs
- Identifying the Root Cause of Existing Business Process Gaps
- Aligning Internal Business Processes for an International Market
- Establishing Key Metrics to Validate Root Cause Analysis Findings
- Creating a Business Process Map to Scale with a Global Organization
- Effectively Launching New Business Processes with the Headquarters and Remote Locations
Total Time to Complete: 15-20 hours
(this is inclusive of the video training & completion of the workbook)
What is included:
Detailed program workbook & checklist to guide you through the course
GET STARTED TODAY
The Next Level Of Your Organization Is Waiting...
Speak with an adviser today