Technology Enhancement & Risk for International Market Expansion
IN EVERY MARKET EXPANSION PLAN, THE TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS WILL NEED TO BE REINFORCED OR EITHER REDESIGNED TO SUPPORT A NEW REGION OF CUSTOMERS AND OR EMPLOYEES.
When assessing the technology needs for an international expansion many factors must be considered that all align with the overall strategy plan for the project. In this course you will explore in detail the technology requirements and cybersecurity risks to watch for when selecting a SAAS or traditional hard-wired systems through our 12-point technology assessment plan. culture.
- Identifying the Current Technology Gaps within an Organization
- A 12 Point Plan to Assess New Technology, Systems and Platforms
- International Market Expansion Security and Data Requirements for International Markets
- Creating KPIs and Metrics to Measure Technology Effectiveness
- How to Assess Security Breaches and Risks within Your Organization Post Market Expansion Launch
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS
LaDawn Townsend, CEO & Founder VOS Group
Mark Liskay, CIO, Coastal Network Solutions
Total Time to Complete: 15-20 hours
(this is inclusive of the video training & completion of the workbook)
What is included:
· Detailed program workbook to guide you through the course
GET STARTED TODAY
The Next Level Of Your Organization Is Waiting...
Speak with an adviser today